A great promotional video showcases the best of a business, an organization, a service, and embeds itself into the viewer’s psyche. Video should inspire, move people to action, and create tangible results. Making a video is really easy. Anyone can do it. Making an excellent video takes experience, a lot of foresight and creative assembling in post-production. TYP makes excellent, high quality, high production videos at an affordable price. We are affordable because we are skilled in all facets of video production and rarely need to outsource.
If you are unfamiliar with video production and you are looking to have your first video produced, you likely have no clue what it costs. Pricing depends on complexity and length of the video. We can chat about this and walk you through our process. Here are a few questions that will help us narrow down your estimate, but don’t fret if you don’t yet know the answers:
- How many days of filming will be needed? Is travel outside of Saskatoon is required?
- How many people will be featured and/or speaking in the video?
- Will we need to hire actors/voice talent/hair and make-up artists/stylists?
- Will we need to rent a studio or private location?
- Does TYP have to create a script? If so, how much research will it require?
- Will you need any animation? How complex?
- Will you need aerial footage? Footage from a crane? Sliding camera shots?
If you already have a budget in mind, let us know. We’ve been known to accommodate smaller budgets and can offer a structured payment plan.